How to make your Own CBD Oil with Coconut Oil
CBD Oils are a great way to get many of the benefits of cannabis without the psychoactive effects. CBD is also used for anxiety, depression and sleep problems, so if you’re looking for natural alternative to pharmaceutical drugs, consider making your own CBD Oil with coconut oil. In this article, we’ll cover how easy it is to make your own CBD Oils at home using nothing but coconut oil and some other easily accessible ingredients.
Ways to make your own CBD Oil at home with coconut oil and other easily accessible ingredients:
If you want to learn more about the health benefits of raw honey and what it can be used for, visit my website for additional information. To make your own CBD Oil at home with coconut oil:
1. Fill a Mason jar (or other heatproof container) halfway with coconut oil.
2. Add drops of peppermint essential oil and/or lavender essential oils until the mix smells good enough to enjoy using topically on skin or internally by adding it to foods such as smoothies or even salad dressings. You don’t have to worry about the mixture spoiling because the coconut oil will protect it from harmful bacteria.
3. Add in raw honey for antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, but make sure you use local raw honey (e.g., not imported) to avoid pesticides and other contaminants that can harm health. Use about 1-2 tsp of raw honey per jar depending on how much oil you added initially.
4. Add your CBD or hemp extract into the mixture, which can be found online at companies such as champ. If opting for pure CBD extract rather than a full spectrum CBD formula with other beneficial cannabinoids, then start with less than what would normally be used since pure CB Slim 300 is stronger than regular cannabis leaf/flower material (5%) by volume. For example, if using 1000 mg of pure CBD extract per jar start with 20 drops and add more based on how you feel when testing the final product.
5. Mix well by shaking or stirring. Shake before each use to replenish the essential oils that naturally dissipate over time due to exposure to heat and light (which is why it’s important not to store in clear glass).
6. To apply topically, you can either massage into skin directly or dilute into carrier oil before applying like olive oil or coconut oil. For example, you could make a full strength mixture in one Mason jar and mix another batch with half as much cbd concentrate (or less) if desired for use as a massaging oil rather than topical.
Making your own CBD Oil with coconut oil can be a lot of fun, and it’s also really easy. All you need is the right ingredients! If you’re looking for an answer to how to make your own CBD Oil with coconut oil, we have all the answers you’ll need.